Re: [Meditation Society of America] Becoming Well Balanced

  • suman sk
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6 8:57 AM
      Very true!
      But I feel when we truly become the devotee of the almightly Lord, by the chants or being always an oberver, everything else starts to fall in place.The balance, peace, love, gratitude and life starts to get sorrounded by these things.The reactivity converts to observation, the truth starts to get instilled that I am a pure awareness and not this body.The pure awareness is always blissful and nothing material ever can touch it.

      so just awnted to share my experiences !!

      PEACE AND LOVE

      Surendra

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10 7:09 AM
        Very, Very, True!
        When a person has not yet experienced their own enlightenment, they must depend on the guidance of a teacher who understands their propensities. After enlightenment "when we truly become the devotee of the almighty Lord" the guidance comes directly from the Lord to the devotee. At that point the duties of the teacher shift to assuring the devotee that the almighty experience is as it should be and to keep it up. However; before making the shift, the teacher here has to carefully quiz the devotee to determine that in fact the devotee has experienced what Buddhists say is beginners mind, or enlightenment.