Concerning Dosage And Capacity

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      When
      I am
      Of highest capacity
      It flows through me

      When
      I am
      Of middling capacity
      I write poems about the flowing

      When
      I am
      Of low capacity
      The flow irritates me

      St. Timothy Leary
      Psychedelic Prayers 1966
      FAIR USE NOTICE
      This site contains copyrighted material the
      use of which has not always been specifically
      authorized by the copyright owner. We are
      making such material available in our efforts
      to advance understanding of environmental,
      scientific, spiritual, and social justice issues,
      etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use'
      for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
      the material on this site is distributed
      without profit to those who have expressed a
      prior interest in receiving the included information
      for research and educational purposes. For more
      information go to:
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.
      site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use',
      you must obtain permission from the copyright owner