Re: [Meditation Society of America] Cause and Effect and On-line Strategies

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2010
      "Aideen Mckenna" <aideenmck@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Bob, for letting us know more about Sandeep. And thanks for nudging
      > Sean about the book he needs to write – because I, for one, need to read it.
      >
      > Aideen

      Yo Aideen,
      Yeah, Sean can do some writing! And his real-life
      adventures are so unique and different there's no
      doubt he'll be a sensation when he begins to
      share his experiences in a venue that brings a larger
      audience to his unique persona. He'll do something some
      day that has this come about and I hope it's sooner than later.