Re: Sanity in the Psych Unit

  • rainbowtoh
    Message 1 of 197 , Sep 20, 2001
      I have noticed similar things over here. Could it
      be that people have attained a sense of perception
      in light of the recent atrocities?<br>It must be
      difficult at times working on a Psych ward. My mother has
      Manic Depression, my brother has paranoid
      schizophrenia, my Dad had Clinical Depression and I had a
      nervous breakdown and was diagnosed has having Anxiety
      Depression. But in light of the events in the states I know
      we all have a altered sense of
      perception.<br><br>Tony
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002