[Meditation Society of America] Re: Ahimsa

  • James
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
      <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > Â Very true...like any discipline you have to change the mind
      first, remember how awkward a proper boxing stance felt at first let
      alone stepping and moving in a ring, like any skill it gets easier and
      more natural with time....but I must say even saints like athletesÂ
      can back slide..let themselves go a little at first and eventualy you
      are back where you started but at least when that happens there is the
      memory as a guide. And some great road maps laid out by some very wise
      folks who came before us.

      thank you and all the other members .

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 24 6:57 PM
          FYI: We repeated this post secondary to a request
          from a member in Norway. Acknowledging that judgments are
          seemingly always questionable, apparently huge misunderstanding
          there this weekend about appropriate humane actions.

          "Be good. Do good." Swami Sivananda