Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Ahimsa

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
       Very true...like any discipline you have to change the mind first, remember how awkward a proper boxing stance felt at first let alone stepping and moving in a ring, like any skill it gets easier and more natural with time....but I must say even saints like athletes  can back slide..let themselves go a little at first and eventualy you are back where you started but at least when that happens there is the memory as a guide. And some great road maps laid out by some very wise folks who came before us.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
        <bethjams9@...> wrote:

        > Â Very true...like any discipline you have to change the mind
        first, remember how awkward a proper boxing stance felt at first let
        alone stepping and moving in a ring, like any skill it gets easier and
        more natural with time....but I must say even saints like athletesÂ

        thank you and all the other members .

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 24, 2011
            FYI: We repeated this post secondary to a request
            from a member in Norway. Acknowledging that judgments are
            seemingly always questionable, apparently huge misunderstanding
            there this weekend about appropriate humane actions.

            "Be good. Do good." Swami Sivananda