Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Ahisma

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
      It sounds simple enough but takes effort to actually put into practice

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
        Yo Sean,
        I agree with you 100%...BUT...it's much harder to
        go through life without a workable game plan,
        and Ahimsa is a for-sure "No Bad Karma" methodology.
        It's well worth the investment to bring about as One's
        default setting, and meditation is the most effective
        game changer that leads to that position.

        sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

        > It sounds simple enough but takes effort to actually put into practice

      • sean tremblay
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
           Very true...like any discipline you have to change the mind first, remember how awkward a proper boxing stance felt at first let alone stepping and moving in a ring, like any skill it gets easier and more natural with time....but I must say even saints like athletes  can back slide..let themselves go a little at first and eventualy you are back where you started but at least when that happens there is the memory as a guide. And some great road maps laid out by some very wise folks who came before us.

          I agree with you 100%...BUT.. .it's much harder to
          go through life without a workable game plan,
          and Ahimsa is a for-sure "No Bad Karma" methodology.
          It's well worth the investment to bring about as One's
          default setting, and meditation is the most effective
          game changer that leads to that position.

          sean tremblay <bethjams9@. ..> wrote:

          > It sounds simple enough but takes effort to actually put into practice

        • James
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
            <bethjams9@...> wrote:

            > Â Very true...like any discipline you have to change the mind
            first, remember how awkward a proper boxing stance felt at first let
            alone stepping and moving in a ring, like any skill it gets easier and
            more natural with time....but I must say even saints like athletesÂ

            thank you and all the other members .

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 24, 2011
                FYI: We repeated this post secondary to a request
                from a member in Norway. Acknowledging that judgments are
                seemingly always questionable, apparently huge misunderstanding
                there this weekend about appropriate humane actions.

                "Be good. Do good." Swami Sivananda