Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Trying to connect

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
      Dig it Bob!!!

      --- On Thu, 1/21/10, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Trying to connect
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 6:17 PM

      "James" <teechrlady@ ...> wrote:

      > hi im all over trying to connect with other people,
      > just sending this out to see if ive connected with
      > a group or person thanks.

      Well, to be semi-joking and semi-mystical about it,
      we may appear to be separate people, but we are all ONE,
      eh!? And semi-seriously, see previous post that I
      hope somewhat answered your earlier post. Glad you
      have joined us. We always welcome the diversity that
      individual uniqueness brings to the whole.

    • giocas aneta
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2010
        Namaste

        all are one
        where are there, my parents, not the Internet network, but there is one heart and there I find, in the heart, will in my heart is light and light in your heart
        I am glad that there
        love and light
        embrace by all there, all are one
        Aneta