Re: Trying to connect

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
      "James" <teechrlady@...> wrote:

      > hi im all over trying to connect with other people,
      > just sending this out to see if ive connected with
      > a group or person thanks.

      Well, to be semi-joking and semi-mystical about it,
      we may appear to be separate people, but we are all ONE,
      eh!? And semi-seriously, see previous post that I
      hope somewhat answered your earlier post. Glad you
      have joined us. We always welcome the diversity that
      individual uniqueness brings to the whole.
    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
        Dig it Bob!!!

        > hi im all over trying to connect with other people,
        > just sending this out to see if ive connected with
        > a group or person thanks.

        Well, to be semi-joking and semi-mystical about it,
        we may appear to be separate people, but we are all ONE,
        eh!? And semi-seriously, see previous post that I
        hope somewhat answered your earlier post. Glad you
        have joined us. We always welcome the diversity that
        individual uniqueness brings to the whole.

      • giocas aneta
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 22, 2010
          Namaste

          all are one
          where are there, my parents, not the Internet network, but there is one heart and there I find, in the heart, will in my heart is light and light in your heart
          I am glad that there
          love and light
          embrace by all there, all are one
          Aneta