Trying to connect

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
      hi im all over trying to connect with other people, just sending this out to see if ive connected with a group or person thanks.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
        "James" <teechrlady@...> wrote:

        > hi im all over trying to connect with other people,
        > just sending this out to see if ive connected with
        > a group or person thanks.

        Well, to be semi-joking and semi-mystical about it,
        we may appear to be separate people, but we are all ONE,
        eh!? And semi-seriously, see previous post that I
        hope somewhat answered your earlier post. Glad you
        have joined us. We always welcome the diversity that
        individual uniqueness brings to the whole.
      • sean tremblay
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
          Dig it Bob!!!

          > hi im all over trying to connect with other people,
          > just sending this out to see if ive connected with
          > a group or person thanks.

          Well, to be semi-joking and semi-mystical about it,
          we may appear to be separate people, but we are all ONE,
          eh!? And semi-seriously, see previous post that I
          hope somewhat answered your earlier post. Glad you
          have joined us. We always welcome the diversity that
          individual uniqueness brings to the whole.

        • giocas aneta
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2010
            Namaste

            all are one
            where are there, my parents, not the Internet network, but there is one heart and there I find, in the heart, will in my heart is light and light in your heart
            I am glad that there
            love and light
            embrace by all there, all are one
            Aneta