Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , Jan 17, 2010
      The Unlimited Source Within

      "You are not just a person whom we see with
      our eyes. There is an unlimited source within
      you, which you can unfold, little by little.
      The unfolding of the real you, or the Divine
      you, within the ordinary you is called Yoga.
      The potentiality, the divinity, is there,
      and you try to unfold it. It is in the seed
      form, so you nourish it: You put it in the
      proper soil, you pour water on it, you add
      fertilizer and, slowly, it starts sprouting
      its roots. Then, it develops into a nice plant
      and, ultimately, into a tree. After a while,
      it brings forth flowers and fruits. Human
      beings have a developed mind but we can still
      develop it much more.

      For more by and about Swami Satchidananda:
      http://yogaandpeace.org/
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)