Cancer

  • WestWindWood
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2010
      Five years ago I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I meditated about stressors in my life and found an issue, which was dealt with in my psyche ten days before surgery. I could palpate my abdomen and note the lump caused by the cancer. I worked at it. It got softer and shrank to half the original size in that ten day period. There was nothing in the lymph nodes and the pathology showed the cancer as not being aggressive, a punky cancer if you will.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2010
        WestWindWood <westwindwood2003@...> wrote:

        > Five years ago I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I meditated about stressors in my life and found an issue, which was dealt with in my psyche ten days before surgery. I could palpate my abdomen and note the lump caused by the cancer. I worked at it. It got softer and shrank to half the original size in that ten day period. There was nothing in the lymph nodes and the pathology showed the cancer as not being aggressive, a punky cancer if you will.

        Excellent! I love this kind of thing! For a while I
        was the nursing supervisor of an oncology unit and got
        to see "up close and personal" the way that one's attitude
        enabled the patients, no matter their prognosis, to
        enjoy their lives....or to be miserable. The physical
        challenges of cancer treatment can make one's body suffer,
        but I saw the implementation of a meditative mode make that
        suffering much less emotionally and mentally draining. It
        also makes tolerating the physical onslaught of the cancer,
        as well as the reactions to the treatments, very much more
        endurable. With stess relief emotionally and mentally,
        the body has a greater quantity of energy available for
        healing. Nothing mystical - very medically appropriate.
        And yet it is very mystical. I say this using the meaning
        of mystical to relate to mystery, and I think it is a
        mystery that we all aren't taught meditative methods
        all through our educational voyage. I'm so glad that
        WestWindWood has found, and used, the incredabily useful
        and powerful inner tools that he has applied so
        beneficially. I hope we will soon see this knowledge
        known and effectively applied as a basic goal for what
        we make available to our children in all of our school
        systems. It is an excellent wisdom to acquire and one
        that will prove valuable throughout a lifetime, and
        sometimes a key to prolonging a healthy life.