Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Ed and Deb Shapiro: Can Meditation Save The World?

  • Jeremy King
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
      Yes, I thought it was very good also. I was not familiar
      with Ed & Deb before...Thanks!

      On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:

      > Submitted without comment:
      >
      > <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-and-deb-shapiro/can-meditation-save-the-w_b_381374.html>

      My my, how times have changed. When I first
      proposed the idea of teaching meditation to
      the Adult Education Program at the Montgomery
      County Community College in 1987, the head of
      the program said she'd try it even though it
      was a "quack thing". So now it's gone from
      that to the salvation of the world. That's
      even a bigger change than Bush to Obama!
      Thanks Sri Bruceji for pointing to this.
      Peace and blessings,
      bob