Re: [Meditation Society of America] meditator

  • Jeremy King
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009
      In reference to drinking with your meals, I would like to reference you to this article here:

      Hope that this will be of useful information to you ;)

      On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:48 PM, WestWindWood <westwindwood2003@...> wrote:

      I have also had kidney stones. Next time you get a kidney stone filter all your urine and have the stone sent to a lab to determine what kind you have. For all that pain you will be surprised on how small the stone is, about the size of a grain of sand. Calcium oxalate is the most common, about four out of five.  If oxalate, then avoid rhubarb, spinach, strawberries, chocolate, wheat bran, nuts (peanuts, almonds especially) beets and tea. Also, the citrate and other unknown items in orange juice help dissolve oxalate stones so have a glass with your meals. There is a lot of information online on kidney stones, but only use the most recent findings as the knowledge changes fast on this health issue. Google has an advanced option to show only the most recent web sites. By the way, it is my experience that meditation helps deal with intense pain.