Re: Ed and Deb Shapiro: Can Meditation Save The World?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
      Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:

      > Submitted without comment:
      >
      > <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-and-deb-shapiro/can-meditation-save-the-w_b_381374.html>

      My my, how times have changed. When I first
      proposed the idea of teaching meditation to
      the Adult Education Program at the Montgomery
      County Community College in 1987, the head of
      the program said she'd try it even though it
      was a "quack thing". So now it's gone from
      that to the salvation of the world. That's
      even a bigger change than Bush to Obama!
      Thanks Sri Bruceji for pointing to this.
      Peace and blessings,
      bob
    • Papajeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
        Amen.

        Thanks Bruce and Bob.

        Jeff

        > Bruce Morgen <editor@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Submitted without comment:
        > >
        > > <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-and-deb-shapiro/can-meditation-save-the-w_b_381374.html>
        > >
        > My my, how times have changed. When I first
        > proposed the idea of teaching meditation to
        > the Adult Education Program at the Montgomery
        > County Community College in 1987, the head of
        > the program said she'd try it even though it
        > was a "quack thing". So now it's gone from
        > that to the salvation of the world. That's
        > even a bigger change than Bush to Obama!
        > Thanks Sri Bruceji for pointing to this.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > bob

      • Jeremy King
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
          Yes, I thought it was very good also. I was not familiar
          with Ed & Deb before...Thanks!