Ed and Deb Shapiro: Can Meditation Save The World?

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
        Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:

        > Submitted without comment:
        >
        > <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-and-deb-shapiro/can-meditation-save-the-w_b_381374.html>

        My my, how times have changed. When I first
        proposed the idea of teaching meditation to
        the Adult Education Program at the Montgomery
        County Community College in 1987, the head of
        the program said she'd try it even though it
        was a "quack thing". So now it's gone from
        that to the salvation of the world. That's
        even a bigger change than Bush to Obama!
        Thanks Sri Bruceji for pointing to this.
        Peace and blessings,
        bob
      • Papajeff
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
          Amen.

          Thanks Bruce and Bob.

          Jeff

          > Bruce Morgen <editor@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Submitted without comment:
          > >
          > > <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-and-deb-shapiro/can-meditation-save-the-w_b_381374.html>
          > >
          > My my, how times have changed. When I first
          > proposed the idea of teaching meditation to
          > the Adult Education Program at the Montgomery
          > County Community College in 1987, the head of
          > the program said she'd try it even though it
          > was a "quack thing". So now it's gone from
          > that to the salvation of the world. That's
          > even a bigger change than Bush to Obama!
          > Thanks Sri Bruceji for pointing to this.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > bob

        • Jeremy King
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
            Yes, I thought it was very good also. I was not familiar
            with Ed & Deb before...Thanks!