Re: [Meditation Society of America] Buddha on the Mind

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      Jeremy King <jeremy@...> wrote:

      > I like this very much ;)
      >
      > Where is this sourced from?

      Yo Jeremy,
      The source of this is the Buddha Dhammapada teachings.
      I'm pretty sure from Chapter 1, verse 33 and on. If
      you Google this, you'll find many different excellent
      translations, but the content of all of them will be
      as delightful and full of light as this taste of
      Buddha's teachings. Glad you enjoyed it!