Is This How Your Inner Chatterer Prays?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      LORD HELP ME!

      Lord help me to relax about insignificant details
      beginning tomorrow at 7:41:23 AM EST.

      Lord help me to consider people's feelings,
      even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.

      Lord help me to take responsibility for my own actions,
      even though they're usually NOT my fault.

      Lord, help me to not try to RUN everything.
      But, if You need some help, please feel free to ASK me!

      Lord, help me to be more laid back, and help me to do it
      EXACTLY right.

      Lord help me to take things more seriously,
      especially laughter, parties, and dancing.

      Lord give me patience, and I mean right NOW!

      Lord help me not be a perfectionist.
      (Did I spell that correctly?)

      Lord, help me to finish everything I sta

      Lord, help me to keep my mind on
      one Th -- Look, a bird -- ing at a time.

      Lord help me to do only what I can, and trust you for the rest.
      And would you mind putting that in writing?

      Lord keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.

      Lord help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.

      Lord help me follow established procedures today.
      On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.

      Lord, help me slow down andnotrushthroughwhatIdo.