How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      In our meditation classes, we always did
      demonstrations and had discussions of how
      little control over and awareness of our
      body, emotions and mind we have. Here's a pretty
      good one I found on the Jerzee Devil knife
      making group. Enjoy!
      (comments below article)
      How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
      This will confuse your mind and you will
      keep trying over and over again to see
      if you can outsmart your foot , but you can't.
      It is pre-programmed in your brain!

      While sitting in front of your computer,
      lift your right foot off the floor and make
      clockwise circles.

      Now , while doing this , draw the number
      '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot
      will change direction.

      I told you so!

      And there's nothing you can do about it!
      PS: With meditation, we Witness our life as it
      takes place and instead of frustration at how
      little we "can do", we just accept "what is" and
      appreciate how this "let's us off the hook". Our
      ineptness or skill or whatever adjective best
      describes what happens no longer becomes "good"
      or "bad" and we simply flow. And what an excellent
      opportunity this human awareness experience is!