You Are Everything

  • mindgoal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      You may be familiar with the song
      from The Sylistics, a few years ago,
      with the chorus and fade out line:

      You are everything and everything is you
      You are everything and everything is you
      You are everything and everything is you

      When we talk about yoga and meditation -
      these words ARE yoga, the union, the end
      of a sense of separation and duality, and
      entrance into nonduality, in which the
      chorus words become our experiential
      reality.

      As soon as we entertain the possibility
      of the truth of these words, we are
      entering the world of the yogi (and
      yogini). The heartfelt experience of
      the truth of these words comes along
      next - for some quickly, for others
      after considerable practice and
      guidance. But for anyone whose heart
      resonates with these words...the
      truth of them comes.

      When our consciousness level absorbs
      (or maybe 'presents' is a better word)
      this truth, our entire worldview
      changes.

      An incredible grace, a sense of abiding
      love for...everyone and everything
      settles into our everyday reality.

      And from here, a door can open that is
      no less than full awakening and realized
      enlightenment. Sometimes this awakening
      immediately follows the Oneness grace,
      and sometimes it takes guidance from
      an authentic teacher and practice in
      meditation.

      With realization the Oneness awareness
      is enhanced with perfect peace of mind
      and utter tranquility - a life without
      fear and doubt, and absolute acceptance
      of all that happens in life with
      complete equanimity - aka enlightenment.

      In The Mystic Heart Meditation, we
      practice quieting the mind and using
      breath awareness to sustain the quiet
      mind, and when we are ready and steady
      in our practice, we move to loving
      awareness and into a mystical
      life-changing experience.

      Loving awareness can be a purposefully
      chosen awareness, but the deep authentic
      reality of natural loving awareness,
      is called, in the Mystic Heart Meditation,
      Heart Awareness.

      Heart Awareness is that consciousness
      level where we 'hear' a wisdom whisper
      from the heart, and are granted the
      grace of Self-Realization, with which
      the 'Knowing' of the chorus words ring
      in our heart with absolute clarity.

      You are everything and everything is you.

      Namaste.

      One Awakened Love,

      Jeff
      Mystic Heart School of Meditation