Re: Who You Are

  • mindgoal
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
      Great stuff. Thank you, Bob. Jeff

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
        Thanks Papajeff, much appreciated!
        BTW, what's happening with your October
        Enlightened Healer Symposium? Last I heard
        you had commitments from more than a dozen
        different world-class healers to share their
        wisdom. Are the dates and location set?
        Peace and blessing,
        Bob

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009

          > Thanks Papajeff, much appreciated!
          > BTW, what's happening with your October
          > Enlightened Healer Symposium? Last I heard
          > you had commitments from more than a dozen
          > different world-class healers to share their
          > wisdom. Are the dates and location set?
          > Peace and blessing,
          > Bob

          Yes, 15 presenters at The Enlightened Healer Symposium
          coming to St. Petersburg, Florida on Oct 16 and 17.

          More information and complete roster with synopsis
          of the various presentations at

          http://www.enlightenedhealers.com