50,000,000 "Hits"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 9:16 PM
      One of our members has done the math
      and our web site, Meditation Station,
      has now had well over 50 Million hits.
      We have been blessed with great rankings
      on the various internet search engines
      and that has helped us achieve our aim of
      sharing meditation techniques and concepts
      freely with all who are interested. Thanks
      to our late web master Bob E and to his
      successor Dan R for constructing the site.
      We hope the site has been and will continue
      to be beneficial to all who use it as a
      resource.