THE STORY AND WISDOM OF YAGNAVALKYA

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 11:57 PM
      THE STORY AND WISDOM OF YAGNAVALKYA

      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 102, August 2009 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with the article "THE STORY AND WISDOM OF YAGNAVALKYA."

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Praying for the departed soul", "Forgiving the harmdoer", "Why we like or dislike", "Getting attracted to Brahman", etc. You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.