Resolving some doubts

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.
      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 99, July 2009 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with the article "RESOLVING SOME DOUBTS."
      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have only interesting questions from readers dealing with "The benefit of knowing `What is Ananda", "What is nothingness", "Impotance of sanskaras", "Material and Eternal love", "Apathy in Sadhana", "Contentment in Sadhana", "Did God created children of men", "Responsibility of elders towards young", "Why go for God?" etc. You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.