Meditation as a thirst quencher

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 4:49 AM

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 6:43 AM

        > It is rather the
        > Wordless pristine
        > Silence of experience
        > That pours out the
        > Juice of life and
        > Quenches our thirst
        >
        > Jeff

        Yo Papajeff,
        These are beautiful wise words and point so well
        to the wordless wonders that are ever-available,
        but rarely appreciated or perceived. I've been
        reading a book that uses words to "prove" that
        God doesn't exist titled "irreligion" by a
        mathameticin named John Allen Paulos. It very well
        demolishes the various groups of words/concepts that
        have traditionally been used to prove that there is
        a God, but never points to an experiential knowing
        of "What Is". Of course, as the recent brilliant and
        literally enlightening posts by Sandeep, Dan, and
        yourSelf achieve, pontification no matter how
        cleverly presented, even by a "genius", doesn't stop
        and empty the mind any better than a drunk's slurred
        commentary about sports. I give thanks and praise
        when the universe, or "whatever" gifts us with a
        brake in the chattering minds drivel, and presents
        us with the greatest present possible.....things
        that wake us up and help us evolve in consciousness.
        Much appreciated!