Re: [Meditation Society of America] For completion to be complete

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2009

      sean tremblay wrote:

      I could speak in length on humanitarian aids but it would be digressing from this forum
      But the WHY is very important some things are what they are, I think a year or so ago I came up with a metaphor for the self as being like a bowl of ice cream, not the bowl not the ice cream but the flavor, actions in this world a a reflection of the flavor of the individual, the tribe and the nation, it is the evidence or the after taste

      The panorama of actions......... AS the moment......AS the world (not in the world).....

      .....has the appearance of immense diversity.

      The seemingly differentiation is indeed the way the diversity .........appears diverse.

      And as a nuance of that seemingly differentiation, is the appearance of the sense of  the individual.......to-which-is-attributed-a-specific-action.

      And with the appearance of the sense of an individual, is the concurrent appearance of  flavours and after taste defining that sense of an individual.

      Actions is not a reflection of the flavoured/after tasted individual.

      The sense of an individuated entity with a specific flavour and after taste....

      ..... is a nuance of the totality of actioning......as the moment.

      A holographic nuance of a hologram-as-a-display of what could it be like...if something could ever be.