Re: Placebo for Enlightenment?

  • M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > from where i'm standing I wouldnt even try!

      Dear aspriant

      Very very good question after a long time this question is asked.

      My experience and answer authentically is the apirant authenticity is the final to reach the " * " stage.

      My guru may be siva (god itself). He is almost filled level. But if I dont have aspirant , I wont get. I can say in another word to my level only I will reach. Therefore aspirant authenticity is the ultimatum.

      ofcourse a bad guru may lead me lower level. Here, my aspiration affected by the guru view. There fore looking back in this contest also if i take my guru (bad) through my aspiration I am get affected.

      I authentically say each ones apiration lead him the level

      Depend upon aspiration even each persons view differ.

      Thank you

      dhan

      * Thats why a real guru will tell :you try, you identify, you realise.

      Means you (your soul) realisation along with a stick of aspiration it is yours.