Placebo for Enlightenment?

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
      Could the placebo effect
      produce an authentically
      enlightened true guru?

      What is more important,
      the authenticity of the
      guru or the authenticity
      of the aspirant?

      And can anyone answer these
      questions authentically,
      or only speculatively?

      One Love,

      Jeff
    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
        from where i'm standing I wouldnt even try!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

          > from where i'm standing I wouldnt even try!

          Dear aspriant

          Very very good question after a long time this question is asked.

          My experience and answer authentically is the apirant authenticity is the final to reach the " * " stage.

          My guru may be siva (god itself). He is almost filled level. But if I dont have aspirant , I wont get. I can say in another word to my level only I will reach. Therefore aspirant authenticity is the ultimatum.

          ofcourse a bad guru may lead me lower level. Here, my aspiration affected by the guru view. There fore looking back in this contest also if i take my guru (bad) through my aspiration I am get affected.

          I authentically say each ones apiration lead him the level

          Depend upon aspiration even each persons view differ.

          Thank you

          dhan

          * Thats why a real guru will tell :you try, you identify, you realise.

          Means you (your soul) realisation along with a stick of aspiration it is yours.