MANOYOGA - A SCIENTIFIC MEDITATION TECHNIQUE

  • Subrahmanyam_b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      Hello fellow yogis and yoginis ,

      I am a Meditation Master from India and I am in USA to speak in one of the yogatherapy conferences . I conduct a workshop on a very scientific meditation technique by which we can tap into the cosmic energy and heal our bodies of any health problems. I would like to share this practise with anyone who is interested to learn this. Practise this to help you experience the Turiya and Samadhi state . My web site is

      www.subbuji.com

      Namaste ,

      Subbuji