Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , May 16 1:08 PM
      Be an Instrument of Peace

      "I heard Mother Teresa say: `I'm nothing but
      a pencil in God's hands.' St. Francis begged
      God: `Lord, please make me an instrument of
      your peace.' We are all instruments of God.
      The animals, plants and other species don't
      seem to know that they are doing something—they
      just are instruments. That's why they are safe.
      As for we humans, God has given us the capacity
      to know that something is happening through us.
      This is probably a challenge placed before us
      by God: Take the credit or pass the credit?
      Those who know that God is working through them
      and that they are only instruments are the ones
      who have the highest wisdom. By acquiring that
      wisdom, we will live in constant peace and happiness.

      For more by and about Swami Satchidananda:
      www.YogaAndPeace.org.
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23 7:52 AM
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)