In Search of God - Part 3

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 4:11 PM
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 99, May 2009 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with the article "IN SEARCH OF GOD –The Illusive one- Part 3"

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers dealing with "God worship- does it improve our lot?", "Understanding man and God?", "Movement through many dimensions", "Emptyness in life", "Serving human beings" etc. You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.