Online Free Spiritual Books By Enlightened Masters

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      http://www.messagefrommasters.com/
      Buddha Teachings of Buddha Beings

      Gautam Buddha Dhammapada Teachings - Dhammapada
      has been regarded as most succinct expression
      of the Buddha teaching

      Osho Teachings - Enlightened Teachings of Osho
      from His Discourses, meditation techniques,
      Quotes and Stories

      Jiddu Krishnamurti Teachings - Jiddu Krishnamurti
      Discourses, Quotes and Osho vision on Jiddu Krishnamurti
      Teachings

      Ramana Maharshi Teachings - Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi
      teachings on Self Inquiry Meditation,
      Who Am I meditation technique, Discourses

      Sri Ramakrishna Teachings - Sri Ramakrishna Discourses
      from Gospels of Sri Ramakrishna and Osho Vision
      on Sri Ramakrishna teachings

      Lao Tzu Tao Te Ching Teachings - Tao Te Ching
      Discourses carries the essence of Profound Tao
      Teachings of Tao Master Lao Tzu

      Gurdjieff Teachings - Osho Vision on Gurdjieff
      Teachings, Work, Sacred dances, disciples and
      Gurdjieff Photos, Videos

      Adi Shankaracharya Teachings - Writings and Poetic
      works of Adi Shankaracharya
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2009

        > http://www.messagefrommasters.com/
        > Buddha Teachings of Buddha Beings
        >
        > Gautam Buddha Dhammapada Teachings - Dhammapada
        > has been regarded as most succinct expression
        > of the Buddha teaching
        >
        > Osho Teachings - Enlightened Teachings of Osho
        > from His Discourses, meditation techniques,
        > Quotes and Stories
        >
        > Jiddu Krishnamurti Teachings - Jiddu Krishnamurti
        > Discourses, Quotes and Osho vision on Jiddu Krishnamurti
        > Teachings
        >
        > Ramana Maharshi Teachings - Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi
        > teachings on Self Inquiry Meditation,
        > Who Am I meditation technique, Discourses
        >
        > Sri Ramakrishna Teachings - Sri Ramakrishna Discourses
        > from Gospels of Sri Ramakrishna and Osho Vision
        > on Sri Ramakrishna teachings
        >
        > Lao Tzu Tao Te Ching Teachings - Tao Te Ching
        > Discourses carries the essence of Profound Tao
        > Teachings of Tao Master Lao Tzu
        >
        > Gurdjieff Teachings - Osho Vision on Gurdjieff
        > Teachings, Work, Sacred dances, disciples and
        > Gurdjieff Photos, Videos
        >
        > Adi Shankaracharya Teachings - Writings and Poetic
        > works of Adi Shankaracharya

        Thanks, Bob. Great stuff.

        Jeff