Transcendent Art

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 7:48 PM
      I was turned on to a heavy metal video that
      had amazing psychedelic art in it. The group is
      Monster Magnet and here's the video:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf49V2yB3Z4
      This led me to check out art that was seen on the
      video that was created by Luke Brown, who is
      one of the many mystic artists who generously
      permit us to use their artwork in our newsletter,
      The Inner Traveler. His spectacular art as well as
      several other gifted in-sight artists can be found at:
      http://elfintome.com/arts-collective.html
      Enjoy!