Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: "Transcending Karma" Technique and Commentary About It

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 10:32 AM
      Yes indeed Bob i did mean the rich man won't part with 50$ but the poor man will share his last can of tuna, and When I say "Knowlege" I just mean I know those things to be true, everything else is questionable, I cannot profess to anyone.  Thank you for the kind words and tolerating all the wierd typo's.  I gotta go our camp dog woody is barking(probably just a cat)
      Take care