Re: [Meditation Society of America] "Transcending Karma" Technique and Commentary About It

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
      Great story, good message
      I don't often speak in a poaition of "Knowlege" or in absolutes, but there are two things I know to be true things ive witnessed time and again in all places
      First, People are the most cruel to those in need of comassion the most
      second, a poor man is more likely to share his last can of tunafish with you, than a poor man is to part with 50 bucks
      So what do I still carry a bubling rage come up from deep inside of me wherever and when ever I see injustice
      SSG Tremblay, Sean k
      Team Viper
      Zabul province
      Afghanistan

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
        sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

        > Great story, good message
        > I don't often speak in a poaition of "Knowlege" or in absolutes, but there are two things I know to be true things ive witnessed time and again in all places
        > First, People are the most cruel to those in need of comassion the most
        > second, a poor man is more likely to share his last can of tunafish with you, than a poor man is to part with 50 bucks
        > So what do I still carry a bubling rage come up from deep inside of me wherever and when ever I see injustice
        > SSG Tremblay, Sean k
        > Team Viper
        > Zabul province
        > Afghanistan

        Yo Sean,
        Well, I guess you have me fooled. I think you always present
        in the present with the present of your Knowledge. I see
        you as a warrior who doesn't hesitate to stand up for
        what is righteous and similarly are ready to take down
        unrighteousness. And that is just how "IT" is. Jesus didn't
        sit back and let the money changers dirty the synagoge, and
        Krishna encouraged Arjuna to fight and not tolerate his
        family being unethical. And sometimes it takes a "rage" to
        get us moving. But with that label, we may feel guilty that
        we aren't being turn-the-other cheek enough, or some similar
        spiritual sin. That's why simply seeing the energy arise that
        motivates you without commenting or judging it as good, bad,
        worthy or inappropriate, or etc. is the only position that
        we can be in to "flow with life in the moment"
        (or some similar spiritual cliche). And if you don't always
        act in a pure unselfish righteous way, see it and forgive
        your Self and learn from it and don't repeat it. And if
        you continue to just witness without engaging, there will
        be less and less enraging. And you will live more and more
        happily ever after.
        PS: Did you actually mean to say it is rare for a rich man
        to part with $$$ than to find a poor man who is generous.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
          Yes indeed Bob i did mean the rich man won't part with 50$ but the poor man will share his last can of tuna, and When I say "Knowlege" I just mean I know those things to be true, everything else is questionable, I cannot profess to anyone.  Thank you for the kind words and tolerating all the wierd typo's.  I gotta go our camp dog woody is barking(probably just a cat)
          Take care