IN SEARCH OF GOD Part 2

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 98, April 2009 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with the article "IN SEARCH OF GOD –The Illusive one- Part 2"

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Is God ungraspable?", "Are our scriptures deliberately vague?" "Yogi and common man", "Is living a goodlife enough?", "God does not abandon anyone" etc. You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.