Best Music Event Ever ???

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      The Russian mystic G.I. Gurdjieff once said that
      when you are in the presence of "Real" art
      everyone will have the same transcendent reaction.
      Here's an example that I have now run across on
      a knife forum, a non-dual forum, and a general
      on-line chat discussion group, and everyone seems
      to have been "blown-away" by what takes place.
      Enjoy!
      http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741