Best Music Event Ever ???

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 4:16 PM
      The Russian mystic G.I. Gurdjieff once said that
      when you are in the presence of "Real" art
      everyone will have the same transcendent reaction.
      Here's an example that I have now run across on
      a knife forum, a non-dual forum, and a general
      on-line chat discussion group, and everyone seems
      to have been "blown-away" by what takes place.
      Enjoy!
      http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741