Re: [Meditation Society of America] Real Meditation Centres

  • Cosmic Phoenix
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2009
      Hi,

      Joined here recently as I meditate often, several times daily. I do various sorts of meditations from regular sorts, eyes closed breathing ones to some using brain wave cds, Holosync Program, and other guided cd meditations, and when nice outdoor meditations in nature. For many years I also did chant meditations. I have much experience and am very flexible in study and teaching of methods, an open mind reveals many paths into the silence, and heart of God within.

      I have 20 acres here in the mountains of southern West Virginia and my plans are to expand and open what I call Spirit Mountain Meditation Center. Last year we held first Sunday of the month meditation groups and generally had potluck suppers following. I also work with Albert Perrone of Sacred Ground in Princeton,WV we hold weekly group meditations there Thursdays at 7PM.

      I plan to hold Monday Wednesday Friday evening meditation sessions open to the general public. I am also starting a New Thought Study Group/Circle for Sunday afternoons. I also offer bnfires and druming circles as folks are inclined, we had a nice group for the Equinox.

      Thus one doesn't have to go far away for a meditation center, I have one here in Gap Mills, WV and am happy to invite this group as any feel lead to for experience in group meditation at a center.

      I am happy to discuss meditation, share meditation and hear of others experiences and concerns. One can answer me here or privately via Email. Thanks for your attention and may you find inner peace is as close as closing your eyes and listening with attention and intention.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2009
        Thanks Jeff
        I am still in Afghanistan,  I just see home whenever I lay down.
        I have a few months left