Re: [Meditation Society of America] Relaxing and Clearing the Mind

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2009
      Hello Dan.

      Good to see you here.

      Yes, thought constructs time and thus a sense of duration appears and thus the personal story is possible to emerge,
      the story with elements of profanity and profoundity..........a story  filled with quests.....

      ..... quest for resolving the sub-prime crisis............ quest to quieten the mind.

      Thought constructs time and  in turn  gets constructed by time.

      A Yin-Yang dance.

      dan330033 wrote:

      Beautiful - well-said, Sandeep.

      One thought seems to touch another, expedited by a "thinker" who is making one thought connect to another.

      Simply being still and aware, no "thinker" is there. The thinker is inferred in the thought. The thought arises and departs.

      This is how thought occurs and dissolves.

      Thought also infers time.

      Without the thought, where and what is time?

      Thanks - good talking with you,

      -- Dan