Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , Mar 15, 2009
      What Else Does Anyone Want?
      "For a long time, I had this saying on my
      stationery: `It's all Your name. It's all
      Your form. It's all Your deed. And it's
      all for good.' Since childhood, I have believed
      that, and I don't think I ever regretted having
      that belief. It is that belief that always
      keeps me sane, that keeps me peaceful, never
      too upset over anything. Why? Because it's all
      for good. Maybe you might say, `Oh that's an easy
      way of escaping.' Well, whether it's escaping or
      not, all I get is my peace. That is something
      more precious to me than anything in the world.
      You may call it escapism or blind faith, but what
      it is to me is that I am retaining my peace.
      Because of that peace, I am always joyful, always
      happy. What else would anyone want?

      God bless you. OM Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."

      For more by and about Swami Satchidananda:
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)