Re: [Meditation Society of America] teraresam kadnaping and lawlessness in peshawar pakistan

  • abdul qadeer
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
      No matter dear,
      Allah is more friendly than we think"

      Im from Islamabad, i can understand all the situations and know the reallity'
      what we have to do here,
      Its a very difficult situation all the way, but the idea came in my mind that
      we all friends shoud do the one thing every night when we are in our bed,
      should close our eyes and imagine that our Pakistan or Peshawar our People, what ever there background is!
      should imagine and feel the peace, happiness around  us. we should imagine that everybody is healty and smiling,
      every one is happy,..
      etc etc

      Regards,
      Abdul Qadeer
      http://www.subkiisp.com/

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
        We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
        Keep on Keepin on
        SSG Tremblay
        Zabul Province
        Afghanistan

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
          A wonderful philosophy to live by, Sean.
          Just what I would expect from you.

          I am convinced that a meditation practice
          helps move us from self-consciousness to
          selfless service, and more able to live by
          your words and experience the indescribable
          joy that comes with being of service.

          Love,

          Jeff

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

          > We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
          > Keep on Keepin on
          > SSG Tremblay
          > Zabul Province
          > Afghanistan

        • Fida Mohd
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 10, 2009
            Dear friends
              Thank you very much for your response.It is realy a matter of great houner for me that u people r withe me. it also give me a currage to continue my work.Once again thanks to all of u who responded me.

            A wonderful philosophy to live by, Sean.
            Just what I would expect from you.

            I am convinced that a meditation practice
            helps move us from self-consciousness to
            selfless service, and more able to live by
            your words and experience the indescribable
            joy that comes with being of service.

            Love,

            Jeff

            --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@. ..> wrote:

            > We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
            > Keep on Keepin on
            > SSG Tremblay
            > Zabul Province
            > Afghanistan