Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: teraresam kadnaping and lawlessness in peshawar pakistan

  • krishnan sundaram
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2009
      leave peshawar immediately

      --- On Sun, 8/3/09, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: teraresam kadnaping and lawlessness in peshawar pakistan
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 7:27 AM

      "fidakhani" <fidakhani@. ..> wrote:

      > Dear friends
      > i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
      > The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
      > .

      Yo Fidakhani,
      There is no doubt that these are terrible dark times
      in many ways in many areas of the world, and that
      is certainly true of where you are. And that means
      that the need for light is greatest in these places.
      To me there is no better way to bring the light of
      clarity, peace, and hope than meditation. Of course
      it is first necessary to take care of yourself in
      every way, but just by keeping your aims selfless ones
      and you can't go wrong. Persevere in spreading what
      light you can via meditative knowledge that you
      practice and then share. You've been doing this for
      10 years and I'm sure helping others in many ways.
      The result of your efforts can only help many deal
      with the stress that this environment presents daily.
      It is a poison and meditation is the best antidote.
      The best social work you can be involved with will
      be to continue administering this meditation medication
      whenever possible to whoever is able to receive it. And
      of course this is hard now, but your courage in
      continuing the encouragement that meditation brings
      with its resultant serenity, Self knowledge and wisdom
      will be a great gift to your community... and also to you.
      I wish you well.

    • abdul qadeer
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
        No matter dear,
        Allah is more friendly than we think"

        Im from Islamabad, i can understand all the situations and know the reallity'
        what we have to do here,
        Its a very difficult situation all the way, but the idea came in my mind that
        we all friends shoud do the one thing every night when we are in our bed,
        should close our eyes and imagine that our Pakistan or Peshawar our People, what ever there background is!
        should imagine and feel the peace, happiness around  us. we should imagine that everybody is healty and smiling,
        every one is happy,..
        etc etc

        Regards,
        Abdul Qadeer
        http://www.subkiisp.com/

        i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
        The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
        .

      • sean tremblay
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
          We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
          Keep on Keepin on
          SSG Tremblay
          Zabul Province
          Afghanistan

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
            A wonderful philosophy to live by, Sean.
            Just what I would expect from you.

            I am convinced that a meditation practice
            helps move us from self-consciousness to
            selfless service, and more able to live by
            your words and experience the indescribable
            joy that comes with being of service.

            Love,

            Jeff

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

            > We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
            > Keep on Keepin on
            > SSG Tremblay
            > Zabul Province
            > Afghanistan

          • Fida Mohd
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 10, 2009
              Dear friends
                Thank you very much for your response.It is realy a matter of great houner for me that u people r withe me. it also give me a currage to continue my work.Once again thanks to all of u who responded me.

              A wonderful philosophy to live by, Sean.
              Just what I would expect from you.

              I am convinced that a meditation practice
              helps move us from self-consciousness to
              selfless service, and more able to live by
              your words and experience the indescribable
              joy that comes with being of service.

              Love,

              Jeff

              --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@. ..> wrote:

              > We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
              > Keep on Keepin on
              > SSG Tremblay
              > Zabul Province
              > Afghanistan