teraresam kadnaping and lawlessness in peshawar pakistan

  • fidakhani
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2009
      Dear friends
      i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
      The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
      .
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2009
        "fidakhani" <fidakhani@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends
        > i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
        > The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
        > .

        Yo Fidakhani,
        There is no doubt that these are terrible dark times
        in many ways in many areas of the world, and that
        is certainly true of where you are. And that means
        that the need for light is greatest in these places.
        To me there is no better way to bring the light of
        clarity, peace, and hope than meditation. Of course
        it is first necessary to take care of yourself in
        every way, but just by keeping your aims selfless ones
        and you can't go wrong. Persevere in spreading what
        light you can via meditative knowledge that you
        practice and then share. You've been doing this for
        10 years and I'm sure helping others in many ways.
        The result of your efforts can only help many deal
        with the stress that this environment presents daily.
        It is a poison and meditation is the best antidote.
        The best social work you can be involved with will
        be to continue administering this meditation medication
        whenever possible to whoever is able to receive it. And
        of course this is hard now, but your courage in
        continuing the encouragement that meditation brings
        with its resultant serenity, Self knowledge and wisdom
        will be a great gift to your community...and also to you.
        I wish you well.
      • krishnan sundaram
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2009
          leave peshawar immediately

          > i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
          > The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
          > .

          Yo Fidakhani,
          There is no doubt that these are terrible dark times
          in many ways in many areas of the world, and that
          is certainly true of where you are. And that means
          that the need for light is greatest in these places.
          To me there is no better way to bring the light of
          clarity, peace, and hope than meditation. Of course
          it is first necessary to take care of yourself in
          every way, but just by keeping your aims selfless ones
          and you can't go wrong. Persevere in spreading what
          light you can via meditative knowledge that you
          practice and then share. You've been doing this for
          10 years and I'm sure helping others in many ways.
          The result of your efforts can only help many deal
          with the stress that this environment presents daily.
          It is a poison and meditation is the best antidote.
          The best social work you can be involved with will
          be to continue administering this meditation medication
          whenever possible to whoever is able to receive it. And
          of course this is hard now, but your courage in
          continuing the encouragement that meditation brings
          with its resultant serenity, Self knowledge and wisdom
          will be a great gift to your community... and also to you.
          I wish you well.

        • abdul qadeer
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
            No matter dear,
            Allah is more friendly than we think"

            Im from Islamabad, i can understand all the situations and know the reallity'
            what we have to do here,
            Its a very difficult situation all the way, but the idea came in my mind that
            we all friends shoud do the one thing every night when we are in our bed,
            should close our eyes and imagine that our Pakistan or Peshawar our People, what ever there background is!
            should imagine and feel the peace, happiness around  us. we should imagine that everybody is healty and smiling,
            every one is happy,..
            etc etc

            Regards,
            Abdul Qadeer
            http://www.subkiisp.com/

            i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
            The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
            .

          • sean tremblay
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
              We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
              Keep on Keepin on
              SSG Tremblay
              Zabul Province
              Afghanistan

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 9, 2009
                A wonderful philosophy to live by, Sean.
                Just what I would expect from you.

                I am convinced that a meditation practice
                helps move us from self-consciousness to
                selfless service, and more able to live by
                your words and experience the indescribable
                joy that comes with being of service.

                Love,

                Jeff

                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

                > We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
                > Keep on Keepin on
                > SSG Tremblay
                > Zabul Province
                > Afghanistan

              • Fida Mohd
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 10, 2009
                  Dear friends
                    Thank you very much for your response.It is realy a matter of great houner for me that u people r withe me. it also give me a currage to continue my work.Once again thanks to all of u who responded me.

                  A wonderful philosophy to live by, Sean.
                  Just what I would expect from you.

                  I am convinced that a meditation practice
                  helps move us from self-consciousness to
                  selfless service, and more able to live by
                  your words and experience the indescribable
                  joy that comes with being of service.

                  Love,

                  Jeff

                  --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@. ..> wrote:

                  > We are put in places for reasons beyond our understanding.  Make use of the time and do as much good as you can while you can.  And think back to a tme when someone helped you, at the expense of themselves, you are doing good work and people need you, otherwise you would not be there, don't loose faith.
                  > Keep on Keepin on
                  > SSG Tremblay
                  > Zabul Province
                  > Afghanistan