What comes around goes around---and come back

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:30 PM
      We posted this originally on 5/1/2003,
      and just received it back in a posting
      on a knife forum, so I guess it's time
      to share its "wisdom" here again. Enjoy!

      Crisis Management

      1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
      2. There is absolutely no substitute for
      a genuine lack of preparation.
      3. Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
      4. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
      5. The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
      6. The careful application of terror is
      also a form of communication.
      7. Someone who thinks logically provides
      a nice contrast to the real world.
      8. Things are more like they are today
      then they have ever been before.
      9. Anything worth fighting for is worth
      fighting dirty for.
      10. Everything should be made as simple
      as possible but no simpler.
      11. Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
      12. I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
      13. Suicide is the most sincere form of
      self-criticism.
      14. If you think that there is good in
      everybody, you haven't met everybody.
      15. All things being equal, fat people
      use more soap.
      16. If you can smile when things go wrong,
      you have someone in mind to blame.
      17. One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
      18. By the time you can make ends meet,
      they move the ends.
      19. Not one shred of evidence supports the
      notion that life is serious.
      20. There is always one more imbecile than
      you counted on.
      21. Never wrestle with a pig. You both get
      dirty and the pig likes it.