Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , Feb 28, 2009
      You are Guiding Me

      "If you are really interested in knowing why
      God does certain things, find out where God
      is, get the answer and, then, convey it to me,
      also. Until we reach that level, we can say,
      `My understanding is very little. God, You
      seem to know everything, and You are doing
      everything. Who am I to question You? You might
      have a reason for everything. All I know is that
      You are within me, You are guiding me. That is
      enough. I can't question You. It's like trying
      to measure an infinite ocean with a small
      yardstick. How am I going to measure You? I
      know all the great people who have realized You
      say that whatever You do seems to be for good.
      I believe them, otherwise the world would have
      collapsed long ago.'

      For more info about Swami Satchidananda:
      http://www.YogaAndPeace.org
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)