Practice Makes Perfect

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      Asking "Who am I" fills and empties your mind
      and diminishes ego games and desires. Watching
      your breath fills and empties your mind and
      diminishes ego games and desires. Being mindful
      of the now fills and empties your mind and
      diminishes ego games and desires. Saying the
      name of God over and over similarly gives ego
      thoughts and desires no room to grow. And so do
      many other practices. When One has no practices,
      ego games and desires cause the One
      to become two, and that causes four, and so on
      and so on. Meditate. Witness your life as it
      takes place. If you seek, seek humility and
      compassion... they will bring all you seek and
      the end of seeking. Persevere.

      By Grace alone effort is effortless. The farmer
      makes an effort while planting his crop. By Grace,
      the crop grows effortlessly. The farmer
      then reaps the harvest and distributes it, and
      many are nurtured.

      Kir Li Molari