The Human Birth - Debts to repay - Continued

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2009
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 96, February 2009 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "THE HUMAN BIRTH- DEBTS TO REPAY, A
      PLEDGE TO HONOUR- Continued"

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall
      be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers
      dealing with "Changes within me", "World, Heaven and Hell" "Alcohol
      and sorrows", "A non-believer's future" etc. You can also browse the
      previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share
      it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal
      Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner
      convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.