Re: Anyone here familiar with the term "Walk in"?

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
      Thanks, Bob. Yeah, I think the concept
      of a 'walk in' stretches the imagination,
      and the 'soul exchange' is a little out
      there for me, and certainly nothing that
      I could verify from my own experience.

      An interesting mix of feedback from
      various groups. Some find it comfortable
      and others hear the footsteps of the
      'tin foil hat crowd' approaching.

      All fun, but nothing I'm ready to take
      seriously. Wait a minute, I think I'm
      picking up Wolfman Jack's midnight
      howl on my tin foil hat!

      Best,

      Papajeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

> [...]
      > > contemporary church presents)
      > > and teaching classes on the
      > > Mystic Heart Meditation have
      > > been ongoing ever since this
      > > seminal day.
      > >
      > > Included in the 'after-effects'
      > > of this July 21st, early morning
      > > shift was a sense of being an
      > > entirely new person (entity),
      > > knowing that this new person
      > > had been 'enlightened' in this
      > > 'event'.
      > >
      > > On a more mundane level
      > > (or so it seemed), allergies
      > > cleared up, warts and even
      > > skin scar tissue from childhood
      > > cuts, scrapes and bruises
      > > disappeared. And about 30
      > > pounds of excess fat quickly
      > > 'melted away'.
      > >
      > > Just about everything in the
      > > world of personal relationships,
      > > career, athletic ability, decisiveness,
      > > diet, and confidence changed (for
      > > the better). And there has been
      > > an abiding sense of living in
      > > perfection - an acceptance of
      > > all that happens 'in the world'
      > > as perfect - regardless of
      > > seeming discord.
      > >
      > > Also, in this shift was and is
      > > the 'certain knowledge' that
      > > this new way of being - this
      > > capacity to 'step into perfection'
      > > and live in an invincible summer -
      > > is the destiny of all humankind.
      > >
      > > OK, back to the 'walk in' thing:
      > >
      > > The shift and the after-effects
      > > have been personally attributed
      > > to the use of meditation techniques
      > > to precipitate the shift into
      > > a natural meditative state as
      > > a waking consciousness...
      > >
      > > but now...this new wrinkle.
      > >
      > > The 'walk in' is described,
      > > (closely paraphrased if not
      > > precisely quoted here)
      > > among other things, as an
      > > exchange of 'souls' - typically
      > > a result of a person who asks
      > > to die, giving up the 'young
      > > soul' they were born with in
      > > exchange for an 'ancient soul"
      > > who has been 'Christed' and
      > > comes into live out their
      > > final incarnation as a human
      > > being -or occupying a human
      > > body.
      > >
      > > Included in this reading was
      > > found the typical after-effects
      > > of...the complete change of
      > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
      > > and the detoxification of the
      > > body which the ancient souls
      > > has now come to occupy.
      > >
      > > Even mentioned were allergies
      > > and skin issues...as well as
      > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
      > > teach about The Mystic Path
      > > and the capacity for natural
      > > enlightenment available to
      > > all of creation.
      > >
      > > Anyone here familiar with the
      > > term "Walk in"?
      > >

      > > Jeff
      > > www.livingatwow.com
      > >
      > > PS: This will be cross posted
      > > on several groups. If you do not wish
      > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
        What is interesting is the struggle we all have to communicate such experiences, especially when our language just does not seem adequate to express our insights or experiences, or sometime we don't fully comprehend what is happening even on a more mundane level.  It also seems that language for most of us is laced with conotations, attachments or past agendas, and words conjure up different images for us all, particulaly confusing when we are talking about the spiritual dimensions of the emotional/intuitive relms
        and I have been up for 32 hours now and I just realized I am rambling.
        Have a good night guys
        And thanks for everything

        wrote:

> [...]
        > > being -or occupying a human
        > > body.
        > >
        > > Included in this reading was
        > > found the typical after-effects
        > > of...the complete change of
        > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
        > > and the detoxification of the
        > > body which the ancient souls
        > > has now come to occupy.
        > >
        > > Even mentioned were allergies
        > > and skin issues...as well as
        > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
        > > teach about The Mystic Path
        > > and the capacity for natural
        > > enlightenment available to
        > > all of creation.
        > >
        > > Anyone here familiar with the
        > > term "Walk in"?
        > >

        > > Jeff
        > > www.livingatwow. com
        > >
        > > PS: This will be cross posted
        > > on several groups. If you do not wish
        > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

      • Jeff Belyea
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
          Hi Sean. Pretty lucid rambling. Hopefully
          you've had a chance to catch up on your
          sleep by now. You're certainly right about
          the inadequacy of language. Where we
          run into real trouble is when a person or
          group of people are so hung up on their
          'model' of expressing the inexpressible
          that they are willing to go to war (or hang
          'witches') over it.

          Jeff

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...>