Re: [Meditation Society of America] Anyone here familiar with the term "Walk in"

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
      Thanks Jeff
      Bob has done a great job getting the word out.  People seem to be very receptive to the idea.  Alot of people want to contribute to something and do good works in the world they just need a place to start.  There are a lot of little villages  where these things will come into good use.  Also the Kuchi nomads have arrived with thier flocks they are a very isolated community with alot of kids.  Winter is pretty harsh up here alot like Taos NM, especialy harsh for the little kids.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
        Yo Papajeff,
        I think that being a "walk-out" is far more
        imperative to spiritual evolution (or whatever
        you call it IE: Enlightenment, Realization, etc)
        than "walk-in" (magical thinking?) concepts.
        And by that I mean that the old ego attached
        "I am someone who..." is ended and no more walking
        alone (new souls in or out) ever happens. Just Be-ing.
        "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > being -or occupying a human
        > body.
        >
        > Included in this reading was
        > found the typical after-effects
        > of...the complete change of
        > cellular level DNA, immune system,
        > and the detoxification of the
        > body which the ancient souls
        > has now come to occupy.
        >
        > Even mentioned were allergies
        > and skin issues...as well as
        > the 'choiceless obligation' to
        > teach about The Mystic Path
        > and the capacity for natural
        > enlightenment available to
        > all of creation.
        >
        > Anyone here familiar with the
        > term "Walk in"?
        >

        > Jeff
        > www.livingatwow.com
        >
        > PS: This will be cross posted
        > on several groups. If you do not wish
        > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

      • Jeff Belyea
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
          Thanks, Bob. Yeah, I think the concept
          of a 'walk in' stretches the imagination,
          and the 'soul exchange' is a little out
          there for me, and certainly nothing that
          I could verify from my own experience.

          An interesting mix of feedback from
          various groups. Some find it comfortable
          and others hear the footsteps of the
          'tin foil hat crowd' approaching.

          All fun, but nothing I'm ready to take
          seriously. Wait a minute, I think I'm
          picking up Wolfman Jack's midnight
          howl on my tin foil hat!

          Best,

          Papajeff

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...>
          wrote:

> [...]
          > > being -or occupying a human
          > > body.
          > >
          > > Included in this reading was
          > > found the typical after-effects
          > > of...the complete change of
          > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
          > > and the detoxification of the
          > > body which the ancient souls
          > > has now come to occupy.
          > >
          > > Even mentioned were allergies
          > > and skin issues...as well as
          > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
          > > teach about The Mystic Path
          > > and the capacity for natural
          > > enlightenment available to
          > > all of creation.
          > >
          > > Anyone here familiar with the
          > > term "Walk in"?
          > >

          > > Jeff
          > > www.livingatwow.com
          > >
          > > PS: This will be cross posted
          > > on several groups. If you do not wish
          > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

        • sean tremblay
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
            What is interesting is the struggle we all have to communicate such experiences, especially when our language just does not seem adequate to express our insights or experiences, or sometime we don't fully comprehend what is happening even on a more mundane level.  It also seems that language for most of us is laced with conotations, attachments or past agendas, and words conjure up different images for us all, particulaly confusing when we are talking about the spiritual dimensions of the emotional/intuitive relms
            and I have been up for 32 hours now and I just realized I am rambling.
            Have a good night guys
            And thanks for everything

            wrote:

> [...]
            > > being -or occupying a human
            > > body.
            > >
            > > Included in this reading was
            > > found the typical after-effects
            > > of...the complete change of
            > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
            > > and the detoxification of the
            > > body which the ancient souls
            > > has now come to occupy.
            > >
            > > Even mentioned were allergies
            > > and skin issues...as well as
            > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
            > > teach about The Mystic Path
            > > and the capacity for natural
            > > enlightenment available to
            > > all of creation.
            > >
            > > Anyone here familiar with the
            > > term "Walk in"?
            > >

            > > Jeff
            > > www.livingatwow. com
            > >
            > > PS: This will be cross posted
            > > on several groups. If you do not wish
            > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

          • Jeff Belyea
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
              Hi Sean. Pretty lucid rambling. Hopefully
              you've had a chance to catch up on your
              sleep by now. You're certainly right about
              the inadequacy of language. Where we
              run into real trouble is when a person or
              group of people are so hung up on their
              'model' of expressing the inexpressible
              that they are willing to go to war (or hang
              'witches') over it.